- Official Healthy Families Website
- HFP Notice of Privacy Practices
- HFP Application & Handbook
- HFP Income Guidelines
- HFP Regulations
- Program Business Rules NEW
- HFP Traditional & Safety Net Provider Listing and Appeals
- Information to Plans
- CCS Paneled and Approved Providers
- SCHIP Funding Information
- Related Research
- HFP Kick Off
CURRENT HFP REGULATIONS
Current HFP Regulations are available at the California Code of Regulations (CCR) web page.
Because of the design of the CCR page, we are unable to give you a direct link to the correct section. To locate the HFP regulation section you are looking for:
1. Select, on the left side of the main CCR page, the "List of CCR Titles" link.
2. Select the "TITLE 10. INVESTMENTS" link.
3. Select the "plus"(+) sign next to " CHAPTER 5.8. MANAGED RISK MEDICAL INSURANCE BOARD HEALTHY FAMILIES PROGRAM".
4. You will then be in the Healthy Families Program section of the regulations, allowing you to look through the articles you would like to read.