- Official Healthy Families Website
- HFP Notice of Privacy Practices
- HFP Application & Handbook
- HFP Income Guidelines
- HFP Regulations
- Program Business Rules NEW
- HFP Traditional & Safety Net Provider Listing and Appeals
- Information to Plans
- CCS Paneled and Approved Providers
- SCHIP Funding Information
- Related Research
- HFP Kick Off
Healthy Families Program (HFP)
The Healthy Families Program (HFP) provides low cost health, dental and vision coverage to uninsured children, until the age 19, in working families.
- Children under the age of 19.
- Uninsured children with no employer-sponsored health insurance in the last three months.
- California resident.
- Not eligible for or are enrolled in no-cost Medi-Cal.
- Children must meet citizenship or immigration rules.
- A families' income must be greater than 100% and up to 250% of the Federal Income Guideline which, varies depending on the age of the child.
Families participating in HFP choose their health, dental and vision plans. Families pay $4-$24 monthly premiums per child with a maximum of $72 per family. The State and Federal government provide funding for the HFP. For more information visit http://www.healthyfamilies.ca.gov/MyHealthyFamilies/Premium_Increase_20091101.aspx
For a copy of the HFP Handbook & application, please call toll free 1-800-880-5305 or visit http://www.healthyfamilies.ca.gov