- Official Healthy Families Website
- HFP Notice of Privacy Practices
- HFP Application & Handbook
- HFP Income Guidelines
- HFP Regulations
- Program Business Rules NEW
- HFP Traditional & Safety Net Provider Listing and Appeals
- Information to Plans
- CCS Paneled and Approved Providers
- SCHIP Funding Information
- Related Research
- HFP Kick Off
Emergency Regulations to Modify Vision Plan Benefits
PROPOSED AMENDMENTS TO HFP REGULATIONSInformation on proposed changes to HFP Title 10, Chapter 5.8, California Code of Regulations (CCR) are available below.
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED ITEMS
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (PDF)
- Initial Statement of Reasons (PDF)
- Proposed Regulation Text (PDF)
Subject: Emergency Regulations Clarifying Plan Responsibilities for Children with California Children's Services Eligible Conditions and Modifying Vision Benefits
Status: The Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB or Board) intends to file an emergency rulemaking file with the Office of Administrative Law (OAL) on June, 22, 2011. If you would like to make comments on the Finding of Emergency or the proposed regulations, they must be received by both the Board and OAL within five calendar days of the Board's filing with OAL. Please note that the Board's response to comments received at this point in the process is strictly at the Board's discretion.
On June 30, 2011 OAL approved and filed the emergency regulations with the Secretary of State. MRMIB is required to file the Certificate of Compliance by 12/27/11.
Section(s) Affected: amend Section 2699.6700, 2699.6709, 2699.6721, and 2699.6725 of Title 10 CCR, Chapter 5.8, Article 3 California Code of Regulations.