- Official Healthy Families Website
- HFP Notice of Privacy Practices
- HFP Application & Handbook
- HFP Income Guidelines
- HFP Regulations
- Program Business Rules NEW
- HFP Traditional & Safety Net Provider Listing and Appeals
- Information to Plans
- CCS Paneled and Approved Providers
- SCHIP Funding Information
- Related Research
- HFP Kick Off
Emergency Regulations Eliminating the Dental Benefit Cap
Subject: Emergency Regulations Eliminating the Dental Benefit Cap
Section(s) Affected: amend Section 2699.6707 of Title 10 CCR, Chapter 5.8, Article 3 California Code of Regulations.
On January 9, 2012 OAL approved and filed the Certificate of Compliance with the Secretary of State to permanently adopt the amendments.
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE AND RELATED ITEMS
Public Hearing: October 10,2011
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (PDF)
- Initial Statement of Reasons (PDF)
- Proposed Regulation Text (PDF)
EMERGENCY REGULATION DOCUMENTS
On July 8, 2011 OAL approved and filed the emergency regulations with the Secretary of State. MRMIB is required to file the Certificate of Compliance by 1/4/12.