ACCESS FOR INFANTS AND MOTHERS PROGRAM (AIM)
CURRENT AIM REGULATIONS
Current AIM Regulations are available at the California Code of Regulations (CCR) web page.
Because of the design of the CCR page, we are unable to give you a direct link to the correct section. To locate the AIM regulation section you are looking for:
- 1. Select, on the left side of the main CCR page, the "List of CCR Titles" link.
2. Select the "TITLE 10. INVESTMENTS" link.
3. Select the "plus"(+) sign next to " CHAPTER 5.6. ACCESS FOR INFANTS AND MOTHERS PROGRAM" link.
4. You will then be in the Access for Infants and Mothers Program section of the regulations, allowing you to look through the articles you would like to read.
- ER-5-11 AIM Paid Surrogacy Exclusion
- ER-3-13 AIM Implement Statutory Requirements Concerning Modified Gross Income and Disenrollment at End of a Month