- About MRMIB
- Contact MRMIB
- Employment Information
- Public Records Act Requests
- Gift to Agency Reports: Form 801
|The Budget Act of 2014 and related legislation will sunset the Managed Risk Medical Insurance Board (MRMIB) and transition the remaining MRMIB health care coverage programs to the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), effective July 1, 2014. The programs moving to DHCS include: Access for Infants and Mothers (AIM) Program (which will be renamed the Medi-Cal Access program), County Health Initiative Matching (CHIM) Fund Program, and Major Risk Medical Insurance Program (MRMIP).|
- Program Business Rules
- Transition of CA PCIP subscribers to federal PCIP
- Call Center Scripts for CA PCIP Transition to federal PCIP
- California PCIP transitions to federal program July 1, 2013
- New Enrollment for Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan to Close
- PCIP Spanish-Language Website Launched
- No Changes to California's State Administered PCIP Program
- ER-3-13 AIM Emergency Regulations Regarding Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI)
- ER-5-13 AIM Emergency Regulations Regarding Eligibility, Enrollment, etc.
- Facebook and Twitter now available!
- New 2011 Federal Income Guidelines Effective April 1, 2011!
- Flu Shots Can Protect You During Your Pregnancy! (pdf)
- New Eligibility Requirements
- ER-2-13 MRMIP Emergency Regulations Regarding Subscriber Contributions
- ER-4-13 Emergency Regulations Modifying Eligibility Standards
- ER-6-13 MRMIP Emergency Regulations Implementing Changes to GIP
- New 2012 Major Risk Medical Insurance Program (MRMIP) Premium Rates Effective January 1, 2012
- Flu Shots Can Protect You and Your Family! (pdf)